One of the most anticipated products of the year is the new Garmin fēnix 5 and we are very excited to announce that its launch is imminent – check out the timer at the top of this page.
Demand for the fēnix 5 is off the charts and we’d like to make sure that our customers get the hardware they are looking for first. If you’d like to learn more about the fēnix 5, head over to our in-depth guide to the new Garmin fēnix 5 here.
Please note: the scheduled availability of stock is Wedensday 3 May 2017 at 11am but please keep an eye on this web page and our Facebook page for notification should this change.
Please note that there will be very limited stock of the Garmin fēnix 5 at launch in South Africa. To make sure everyone stands a chance, we’ll be making the fēnix 5 available exclusively to our online store.
There will be limited stock of certain models available. It will be fastest fingers first to see who can grab the first devices from the online store. To make sure you are ready, ensure you register your account with shop.navworld.co.za today. That way you can easily log on, on Tuesday to claim one of the firstfēnix 5’s in South Africa.
Terms and Conditions
- Limited fēnix 5 devices will be available on a first come first served basis.
- The first batch of fēnix 5 devices will be available online only.
- Customers who are on the NavWorld fēnix 5 waiting list will receive a notification when their devices are available.
- No trade-ins or discounts are available for the fēnix 5.
- To buy the fēnix 5, you must create an account on the NavWorld Shop at shop.navworld.co.za