Garmin VHF 110i Black Marine Radio
Communication is critical on the water.
Communication is critical on the water. These radios plug and play via the NMEA 2000® network to compatible Garmin chartplotters and MFDs to provide standard Class D Digital Selective Calling (DSC) functionality. With 25W transmit power, they give fishermen, sailors and cruisers confidence at their fingertips in an emergency situation. The VHF 210i AIS adds AIS (Automatic Identification System) on the chartplotter to enhance communication, situational awareness and collision avoidance. Includes Two-Way Hailer system for onboard communication.
STAY IN CONTACT ON THE WATER
• Standard Class D Digital Selective Calling (DSC) functionality (distress calling and direct calling with user programmed MMSI)
• In case of trouble, DSC may improve your chances of a rapid rescue
• 25 W of transmit power
• Frequency bands: All U.S., Canadian and international marine channels; 10 NOAA weather channels
• Fixed-mount with plug and play via the NMEA 2000 network
• Displays Automatic Identification System (AIS) on the Chartplotter (210i only)
Increase Your Peace of Mind
During an emergency situation, the 25 W transmit power of the VHF 110i & 210i AIS gives all fishermen, sailors and cruisers confidence at their fingertips.
Communicate Confidently on the Water
Easy to install and use, just plug and play via the NMEA 2000 network to compatible Garmin Chartplotters and MFDs. Provides standard Class D DSC functionality (distress calling and direct calling with user programmed MMSI). Includes frequency bands for all U.S., Canadian and international marine channels and 10 NOAA weather channels. Also NMEA 0183 compatible, VHF 210i includes 2-way hailer system for onboard communication.
Communicate with Style
Because your helm is a source of pride, Garmin have designed the VHF 110i and 210i AIS marine radiosto complement GPSMAP 7×2/9×2, GPMAP 10×2/12×2, GPSMAP 7400/7600 and GPSMAP 8400/8600 Chartplotters and MFDs.