Garmin fenix 3 Sapphire HR
The rugged, stylish and smart GPS Sport watch offers feature sets for ambitious athletes and outdoor adventurers.
- New Golf Profile: when paired smartphone you can download course distances from our golf course database — with more than 40,000 international courses
- New SUP/Rowing Profile: Measure paddle stroke count, stroke rate, distance per stroke to determine efficiency.
- New Advanced Running dynamics, including lactate threshold, stress score, performance indicator and audio prompts
- Trail/Running function: Auto-climb, run detector, vertical speed, Running Dynamics3, VO2 max, recovery time
- Swimming function: distance, pace, stroke count/rate, SWOLF score (pool/open water), 100m waterproof, log drills
- Cycling function: full Vector support, gradient data and bike profile, compatible with sensors for speed, cadence and heart rate
- New EXO antenna (GPS+GLONASS)
- 1.2-inch sunlight-visible, high-resolution color Chroma display optically-bonded display
- Battery life up to 20h in GPS and 50h in UltraTrac
- Water rating (100m)
- Ultra strong watch housing
- Auto calibration for 3D Compass and Barometric Altimeter
- Barometer for up-to-date weather changes
- Navigate along routes and to specific locations
- TracBack: to return safely to your starting point.
- Use as an activity tracker by counting steps, calories and distance throughout the day
- High-strength, scratch-resistant Sapphire lens (Sapphire version only)
- Auto-upload activity data to Garmin Connect via WiFi
- Smart notifications: receive emails, texts and alerts right to your watch via Bluetooth Smart and your smartphone
- LiveTrack: Let your friends and family follow your activity in real time
- Connect IQ: personalise watch faces, apps, widgets, data fields and more
- ANT+ supports wireless sensors like heart rate monitor, tempe etc.
- VIRB X/VIRB XE remote control
The fēnix 3 HR provides comprehensive navigation and tracking functionalities to guide you on and off the beaten path using GPS plus ABC (altimeter, barometer and compass). The TracBack feature navigates you back to your starting point the same way you came. Its built-in sensors provide information on heading, elevation and weather changes.
It records a GPS track log, creating a “bread crumb trail” as you move. It also allows you to mark locations, such as a start/finish line, course checkpoint or a campsite, vehicle or other point of interest. With the fēnix 3 HR watch, you can create and follow courses as well!
fēnix 3 HR is equipped with both ANT+ connectivity and Bluetooth³ smart capabilities to wirelessly share locations, routes and geocaches.