Garmin Forerunner 35
Monitors heart rate at the wrist, all day and night, using Garmin Elevate wrist heart rate technology.
- Monitors heart rate1 at the wrist, all day and night, using Garmin Elevate wrist heart rate technology.
- Built-in GPS tracks how far, how fast and where you run.
- Connected features2 include: Smart notifications, Automatic uploads to Garmin Connect, Live tracking, Music controls
- All-day activity tracking, counts steps, calories and intensity minutes and reminds you when to move.
- Automatically uploads your data to Garmin Connect, Garmin’s free online fitness community where you can join challenges, receive insights and share your progress as you meet your goals.
RUN YOUR HEART OUT
The Garmin Forerunner 35 is slim and lightweight, which is perfect for daily runs, training and racing. It features built-in wrist-based heart rate as well as GPS that tracks your distance, pace, intervals and more. Plus, since all these stats are captured by the watch, your watch is all you need, meaning no phone, no chest strap, just put on Forerunner 35 and go!
When paired with your compatible smartphone, the Forerunner 35 offers the convenience of smart notifications right on your wrist along with a variety of other connected features makes it easy to live and run without one interrupting the other². Stay connected to family and friends with the live tracking feature, which lets them follow your runs in real time. Forerunner 35 also keeps you up to date with automatic software updates, and it allows for music controls and more on your device.
CUSTOMISE AND CONNECT
Automatically upload your stats and runs to Garmin Connect, Garmin’s free online fitness community where you can review your progress and even share via social media. This free software is available for desktop or on your smartphone with the Garmin Connect Mobile app.
ACTIVITY TRACKING ALL DAY AND NIGHT
There’s no reason not to wear your Forerunner 35 every day, thanks to its extensive activity tracking features. Including features such as steps, calories, distance, sleep and intensity minutes, not to mention 24/7 heart rate monitoring. It also watches out for periods of inactivity and gives you vibration alerts when it’s time to move.
Forerunner 35 features Garmin Move IQ, which captures different activities, such as walking, running and more to view on Garmin Connect. No need to switch out your watch or start a new activity, the watch automatically recognises when your movement changes so you can go from a walk to a run in no time. Access Garmin Connect via the mobile app or desktop to see your Garmin Move IQ-captured event in more detail, join challenges and compete against others.