The M4 carbine is extensively used by the United States Armed Forces and is largely replacing the M16 rifle in United States Army and United States Marine Corps combat units as the primary infantry weapon. However, the USMC chose the full-sized M16A4 over the M4 as its standard infantry rifle. While ordinary riflemen in the USMC are armed with M16A4, M4 are used by troops in positions where a full-length rifle would be too bulky, including vehicle operators and fireteam and squad leaders.
In 1984, Colt began work on a new carbine design called the XM4 combining the best features of the Colt Commando and M16A2 rifles. In May 1991, the XM4 was renamed to the M4. In 1994, the U.S. military officially accepted the M4 into service to replace M16A2 in certain roles. The M4 carbine has also replaced most submachine guns and selected handguns in U.S. military service.
- M-LOK tactical handguard： - M-LOK is the most recent trend in rail system. MAGPUL official approval to use their design. the M-LOK specification done according to MAGPUL provided document. One piece CNC machined metal M-LOK handguard provides a reliable and flexible rail platform. M-LOK-standard accessories can be fastened. Four-sided mounting platform convenient to bolt-on various accessories.
- Picatinny included - Comes with 3 pieces of picatinny rail sections.
- Tactical stock：M4 enhanced carbine Modstock is the same size as the real stock with a special compartment for storing accessories and/or 2x cr123a battery. Six adjustable positions to suit shooter's arm-length. Wide cheek weld helps shooter aim more quickly and the cheek rest is more comfortable.
- Two QD sling swivel mounting points provides flexible platform to fit sling.
- Suppressor：- Stylish extended fire cap design make the flash hider look cool and outstanding. 14mm anti-clockwise thread can also fit silencer or tracer.
- Non-slip grip：Rough surface design prevents grip slip. You can gain total control of your rifle confidently.
- Sights：NF polymer front and rear sight are rigid but lightweight. Both are rail mounted and flip-up. Adjustable aiming pins and range finder hole.
- Magazine：TWS mid - cap magazine stores up to 140rounds BBs. Non-slip texture casing ensures ease of use.
- Rifle body：Durable nylon fiber Training Weapon System (TWS) integrated receiver keeps the rifle rigid but lighterweight. Tight fitting upper and lower frame. Various licensed markings, such as KING ARMS logo on the rifle body. Metal bolt catch, selector lever, trigger make the gun more durable.
- Outer & Inner Barrel：Metal outer barrel and delta ring mount will prevent wobbling.
- Gearbox：Highly calibrated 7mm bearing gearbox with metal spring guide.
- Quick change spring system.
- The power circuit comes with a reliable MOSFET with accurate triggering.
- Adjustable metal hop-up unit.
This rifle does not come with battery or charger.