One side of this double-sided map covers the area from Cape Town, up the west coast to Velddrif and across via Aurira and Piketberg to Citrusdal and the Kouebokkeveld. Ceres, Worcester, Stanford and Gansbaai mark the eastern edge of Side 1, which also includes a useful enlargement of the Cape Peninsula, at a scale of 1:200 000.
Turn over the map [there is a small, useful overlap] and the map will take you via Touwsrivier to Laingsburg and the southern Tankwa. Travel south via Calitzdorp, Ladismith and Riversdale to Stilbaai, and then west back to Cape Agulhas, Napier, McGregor and Robertson – with all the great destinations in between.
- All roads ( tar and gravel) are shown with accurate mileages between major junctions.
- Full GPS details are shown at every major road-junction in DDMMSS format.
- Particularly scenic routes are marked with smiley faces
- Major mountain biking, horse riding, nature reserves, river rafting, golf and hiking facilities, farm stalls, historic sites and many other attractions are carefully plotted.
- Tourism information and all kinds of accommodation from out-of-town lodges to back packers and campsites are shown.