The Tracks4Africa Botswana paper map, now in its 4th edition, is designed to be used in conjunction with the T4A GPS Map of Botswana. It is the largest available Botswana map at 1:1,000,000 scale, offering you the perfect trip planning tool for your next Botswana holiday.
This T4A paper map series are probably the first comprehensive country maps in the world, offering travel time information for the entire road network, be it on tar, gravel or sand!
The roads, tracks, places of interest as well as the distance data and travel time estimates on the map reflect the collective travel experience of the Tracks4Africa community of travellers over the past 10 years, with every single road being GPS recorded and verified by this community.
GPS coordinates from the map to your GPS as everything you see on the map is contained in Tracks4Africa's T4A GPS Maps. Tracks4Africa's maps offer the most comprehensive coverage of tourist destinations in Botswana. Use T4A GPS Maps to navigate you to all the destinations you see on this country map.
- Large 1:1,000,000 scale
- Travel times and distances included on the map
- What you see on the paper map is exactly what you get on T4A GPS Maps
- Comprehensive set of roads and tracks in nature reserves
- Detailed information on camp sites and attractions
- Border crossings indicated with opening and closing times
- Visit www.tracks4africa.com for detail on places of interest
- Detailed vector maps for the Okavango Delta, Mabuasehube, Savuti, Gabrone, Maun, Kasane, Khwai East and West included
- Each town is shown with up to date tourist services information
- Printed on tear and water resistant PolyArt paper suitable for outdoor use
- Shaded relief background
- Travel information like border post red tape, camping etiquette, driving in Botswana, Fuel, useful contact numbers etc.