Using the Vox Water Level Meter provides crucial data on important water infrastructure conditions, which helps monitor water levels, prevent malfunctions and flooding as well as improving maintenance crew efficiency. It’s never been so easy to remotely measure water levels to prevent overflows, track drinking water supply and monitor the waste water network and treatment operations.
Complement your agricultural or smart city/home projects by monitoring the efficiency of your city water, river and dam levels.
The Vox Water Level Meter solution uses state-of-the-art Sigfox low-power network to provide connectivity on a maintenance-free product with up to six years of battery life. Potential applications include:
- Geyser leak detection, kitchen/ bathroom or basement flooding detection.
- Water level in storage tanks or other water storage containers.
- Water level in animal drinking trough.
- Flood alerting in municipal / infrastructure alerting.
Every person and animal has the right to access water – it is the elixir of life, after all. With this in mind, Vox IoT has developed an autonomous battery-powered, wireless water level meter – designed to enable you to effectively manage the water levels in your water troughs, tanks, dams and pools by sending you an alert on your cell phone when these levels either overflow or deplete.
- Save water. Save time.
- Keep your animals hydrated
- Reduce operating costs
- Eliminate futile inspection to dams or water points
- Manage by exception only